Fathers Day 2017 Wishes, Quotes, Message, Images & Wallpapers 

Fathers Day 2017 Wishes, Quotes, Message, Images & Wallpapers -

Father's Day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds, and the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic Europe, it has been celebrated on March 19 (St. Joseph's Day) since the Middle Ages. This celebration was brought by the Spanish and Portuguese to Latin America, where March 19 is often still used for it, though many countries in Europe and the Americas have adopted the U.S. date, which is the third Sunday of June. It is celebrated on various days in many parts of the world, most commonly in the months of March or May. It complements similar celebrations honoring family members, such as Mother's Day, Siblings Day and Grandparents Day. this year fathers day wiill celebrate on 18th of may 2017. every year fathers day celebrate on second sunday of June. today here I am sharing fathers day wishes 2017 along with fathers day messsage 2017, fathers day quotes 2017, fathers day 2017 images & fathers day wallpapers 2017. send these collections of fathers day images along with best fathers day wishes message quotes images and sms 2017 to your friends, relatives and other best ones from below:

Fathers Day 2017 Wishes Quotes Images & Messsage -


My daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun.

Dad… I keep thinking about, you even though it pains. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.

A free-spirited person like you can never be proclaimed dead. You may not be around in person but your spirit will live on forever in our hearts.

It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished each and every moment of our lives together when you were alive.

Dad, your memories have become my heartbeats – which means I am thinking of you all the time just to stay alive.








Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go.

Dad… I won’t immortalize you in the stars, because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart, so that you are with me in every way.

Dad, you taught me to be strong but sorry I’m letting you down… I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here.

Dear father of mine,
Now with the angels
I pray every day
Though it still wrangles
My heart
This is your day FATHER'S DAY
This is only one day for you
One day of many apart
The angels, heaven wide
Rejoyce with grace and pride
For fathers
The angels do insist,
They plant an angel kiss,
Special from their son's
And daughter's
Here is a wish and prayer
We'll always be a pair
Walking in the love of
My heart...

Comments